Dr. Green's Alternative Treatment Papers
Dr. Green's Alternative Treatment Papers
45. Green, S. Unproven Methods: Cancer and Surveillance by the Immune System in Man. COPE, April/May 1989: 42-44
46. Green, S. A review; The Cancer Industry: Unraveling the Politics by Ralph W. Moss 1989, Paragon House, N.Y. Nutrition Forum:May/June 1991:8:18
47. Green S. Special Communication: Antineoplastons -- An Unproven CancerTherapy. JAMA 1992:267:2924-2928
48. Green S. Special Communication: The Gerson Treatment for Cancer: A rationale for use of coffee enemas and diet. JAMA 1992:268:3224-3227
49. Monaco GP , Green S. Recognizing deception in the promotion of untested and unproven medical treatments. N.Y.State Med J. 1993:93(#2):88-91
50. Green, S. Special Communication: Immunoaugmentative Therapy (IAT); An Unproven Cancer Treatment. JAMA 1993: 270 (#14):1719-1723
51. Green, S. Chelation Therapy: Unproven Claims and Unsound Theories. Nutrition Forum. 1993, (Sept./Oct):10(#5):33-37.
52. Green, S. Oxygenation Therapy: Healing or Hot Air. Part I, Glyoxylide and H2O2. Nutrition Forum. 1996, (March/April); 13:#2:15-19.
53. Green, S. Oxygenation Therapy: Healing or Hot Air. Part I Tales from the "O" Zone. Nutrition Forum. 1996. (May/June)13:#3:25-28.
54. Green, S. Shark Cartilage; Therapy for Cancer. Nutrition Forum. 1997. (January/February 1997) 14:#1:1-5.
55. Green, S. Pseudoscience in Alternative Medicine: Chelation Therapy, Antineoplastons, The Gerson Diet and Coffee Enemas. The Skeptical Inquirer (Sept./Oct. 1997) 21:#5:39-42.
56. Green, S. Hydrazine Sulfate; Is It An Anticancer Agent? The Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine. (Fall/Winter 1997); 1:1:19-21.
57. Green, S. Outline of Principles and Criteria for Research and Evaluation of New Medicines. The Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine. (Fall/Winter 1997) 1:1:32-35.
58. Green, S. A Guide to Alternative Medicine for the Layman. The Tarant County Physician. (Dallas, Texas) pp 13-15, June 1998
59. Green, S. Oxygenation Therapy: Unproven Treatments for Cancer and Aids. The Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine. (Spring/Summer 1998) 2:#1: 6-13.
60. Green, S. Extracts of Glands, Coffee Enemas, Mega-Doses of Vitamins and Diets: A Treatment for Cancer Offered by Nicholas Gonzalez, M.D. The Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine. (Fall/Winter, 1998) 2:#2:
61. London, Wm. M. with Green, S. The Penthouse Politics of Cancer: The promotion of hydrazine sulfate and a medical conspiracy theory. Priorities. vol. 10, #4, pps. 7-13, 34, 35. 1998
62. Green, S. What Physicians Should Know About Alternative Medicine: Science, Politics and Alternative Medicine. (In Press, 1999)
63. Green, S. Can alternative treatments induce immune surveillance over cancer in man. Biomedical Research. (Inaugural Issue. Chas. Sturt University. NSW Australia.) vol. 1 #1, September 1999.
64. Green, S. Can alternative treatments induce immune surveillance over cancer in humans? The Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine. vol. 4, #1. Spring/Summer, 2000.
65. Green, S. Facts or Fraud: A Look at Alternative Medicine. A speech to the Harvard Alumni Association, May 9, 2000, N.Y., N.Y. (See http://www.drkoop.com/ Perspective.
66. Raso, J. and Green S. ACSH, California Cancer Reform Bill: Bad law, Bad Medicine. June 12, 2000. (See http://www.drkoop.com/)
67. Green, S. Chelation Therapy: An Editorial. Nov. 22, 2000. (See http://www.drkoop.com/)
68. Green, S. You, Your Doctor and Alternative Medicine: An Editorial. Jan. 11, 2001. (See http://www.drkoop.com/ )
69. Green, S. Autogenous Vaccine: A Defense Against the Bacterial Organism that Causes Cancer. The Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine . vol. 5.#2. Spring 2001.
70. Green, S. Stated Goals and Grants of the Office of Alternative Medicine/National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. The Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine. vol 5, No. 4 (Fall,2001)
71. Green, S. and Sampson, W. EDTA Chelation Therapy for Atherosclerosis and Degenerative Diseases: Implausibility and Paradoxical Oxidant Effects . A Review. The Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine. vol 6, No. 1 (Winter, 2002)
72. Green, S. How Did "Complementary Medicine" Enter Our Hospitals? American Council On Science and Health: HEALTH FACTS AND FEARS. http://healthfactsand/fears.com/featured_articles/oct2002/compmed.